This highly secured web application permanently stores vital life documents. Foster children move an average of 7 times up to 20 times and often lose their records. Without access to personal documents, they will have difficulty registering for school, social services, and receiving medical care. When foster youth reach the age of majority, they can access this information whenever necessary.
Some benefits of eLockbox:
1. Stores vital life documents
2. Facilitates job applications and maintaining employment
3. Necessary to procure housing
4. Necessary for official identity card, passport, driver’s license, etc.
5. Necessary for medical and social services
6. Creating a personal history