top of page
As part of the VALE Program, our highly secured web application stores vital life records for our youth. Foster children move an average of 7 times up to 20 times and often lose their records. Without access to personal documents, they will have difficulty registering for school, receiving social services, and medical care, but not limited to.
Some benefits of eLockbox:
1. Stores vital life documents
2. Facilitates job applications and maintains employment
3. Necessary to procure housing
4. Necessary for official identity card, passport, driver’s license, etc.
5. Necessary for medical and social services
6. Creating a personal history
bottom of page