THE ELOCKBOX IS A HIGHLY SECURED WEB APPLICATION TO HELP FOSTER YOUTH ACCESS THEIR VITAL LIFE DOCUMENTS WHENEVER THEY NEED THEM.
There are too many times when foster youth have challenges of lost documents or have misplaced important papers that prevented them from receiving services. When youth do not have access to their social security cards, birth certificates, immunization/medical documentation and other vital life records, they are rendered completely “unidentifiable”. There are many instances when teenagers are unaware of their own birth dates. This often happens when a child is continuously moved from home to home.
THEY CAN STORE IMAGES OF IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS LIKE..
Social Security Card
Other Important Information
BY HAVING THE IMAGES OF THEIR DOCUMENTS STORED….
1. Allows foster youth to apply for a job
2. Allows foster youth to get housing
3. Allows foster youth to get medical services
4. Allows foster youth to enroll in school/college
5. Allows foster youth to have access to community events
6. Allows foster youth to better ADVOCATE for yourself
For more information please give us a call at (323) 731-6471
or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org